Retrit (yoga&massage course) in Himalayas, 23.10-06.11.2016
- Shatkarma – cleaning practices.
- The joint exercises and dynamic exercises with breathing “sukshma vyayama” and “sthula vyayama” to activate and cleanse the main body’s energy channels and warming the muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- Surya Namaskar / Pritthvi Namaskar – the dynamic range of greeting the sun / earth, contributing to the awakening the body and mind.
- The complex of postures of Hatha Yoga – static positions, dynamic vinyasa, yoga-flow, asana practice by Swami Dhirendra Brahmachari School of Yoga. (Ana)
- Alignment, anatomy of asana. Classes of yoga-therapy. Iyengar Yoga (Oksana)
- Pranayama – breathing exercises for conscious control and increasing vitality (prana energy).
- Yoga Nidra – the practice of conscious sleep.
- Qigong. Zen meditation. Yoga Shiatsu Massage Course.
- What is Yoga? Key aspects and styles of yoga. Asana.
- Basics of ayurvedic healthy diet.
- Pranayama – the secrets of healthy breathing.
- Marma therapy as knowledge of energy points can help in the treatment of various diseases. The energy meridians of the body.
- 108 forms of Zen Yoga massage
- 14 meridians and 70 acupressure points (working on that you can work with almost any disease
- Diagnosis of patient
- Premanipulations or mini-sessions (recovery of the body with maximum results in minimum time)
- Massage of internal organs Chi Nei Tsang
- Zazen (Zen meditation)
- Koans and dokusan
- Introduction to the Chinese theory of the five elements.
- Techniques of voice disclosure.
7:40 – 9:10 – morning yoga practice
9:30 – 10:30 – light breakfast (in cafe, fruit bowl/oats, tea/coffee)
10:30 – 12:30 – free time, rest on the beach
12:30 – 13:30 – lunch (in ashram, indian “thali”)
16:30 – 19:00 – Zen Yoga massage/evening yoga practice
20:00 – 21:00 – dinner (in ashram)
21:30 – 22:00 – closing of the ashram gates
Saturday and Sunday – days off. No classes, just free time/exursions.
All the participants will be able to pass exam of certified course Yoga Shiatsu massage from Himalayan Zen School (himalayanzen.ru), gain useful knowledge and become real professionals (certified course is already included in the cost of the retreat).
During our stay in Rishikesh, in addition to the planned excursions we will have the unique opportunity to feel the unity with nature: bath in the holy waters of the Ganges, enjoy the peace and tranquility of the hills, go on trekking to take a dip in the refreshing mountain waterfalls.
The excursion program is including rafting on the Ganges, temples and ashrams of Rishikesh, a visit of the sage Vasishta’s cave, sunrise in the Kundzhapuri temple.
-teacher with 11-years teaching experience.
Familiar with different schools of yoga and teaching methods, both Russian and foreign teachers Ana Forest, Simon Low, Shri Dharma Mittra, Minusami Madavan, Andrey Lappa, Leonid Gartsenshteyn, John Friend, Baron Baptist, Martin Kirk, Marla Abt, Ammy Ippoliti.
Certificates on Hatha Yoga, Yin-Yang, Bikram yoga (Hongkong).
Diplomas on classical (Moscow) and Thai massage (Thai massage school of Chiang Mai).
During the teaching practice has developed her own style based on the principles of intuitive practice, which based on psycho-emotional state of the practitioner and the group as a whole.
Anatomy of asana, yoga-therapy, marma-therapy, thai and shiatsu massage.
The founder of MiaVia – conscious travels and organizator of seminars all over the world.
First was introdused to Yoga in 2008. Regularly practicing yoga since 2009. Teaching since 2011.
Instructors course was held under the personal direction of Guruji Bal Mukund Singh( Morarji Desai National Yoga Institute in Delhi ) school Dhirendra Brahmachari.. At the same course got basic knowladges of aurveda, yoga nidra practice with Dr Swami Mangalteertham Saraswati ( Dr. A. K. Ghosh), founder of The Swami Satyanand Center and Nutan Sanjeevani Sansthan, India. Took course of Aurveda, oil massage(abhyanga) and marma therapy in AyusKama Ayurveda Institute under the personal directions of Dr. Vinod Kumar (B.A.M.S, M.D.U (Rothak), Dip. In Panchakarma (Kerala), Ayurveda consultant & Panchakarma specialist). Certified massage therapist “Yoga Shiatsu” (Thai massage and acupressure). Reiki healer 1st level.
Prem Adeh about thirty years ago, received initiation from Swami Maha Vishnu and learned meditation of “expanded consciousness.”
Ten years later, for two years he secluded in the Tien Shan mountains.
In 1999, took 600 hour massage course at the Deva Prashantam Osho Divine Healing Arts (shiatsu and reflexology), Chi Nei Tsang (internal organs massage), Thai massage, Practice HORA, acupressure, manual therapy.
In 2004 became a member of the International Zen Association (Association Zen Internationale). He gets a blessing to teach Zazen from Katya Koren Robel, President Sôtô Zen Buddhist Association.
Under his leadership, hundreds of students have mastered Zen meditation, Sufi practices and massage techniques.
Charisma, Energy, Voice – these three words that most accurately characterize Swami.
900$, which provide meals (vegetarian breakfast / lunch / dinner), accommodation in the 2 bed rooms (WC / shower in the room), yoga classes and dynamic meditation, exursions). If you make 100% payment before June 10 =800$, until July 1= 850$.
Couples, children under 12 years of age and participants of previous seminars -%% discount!
For booking your place minimum prepayment amount of 200$ is required.
During the retreat, our home will be one of the famous ashrams in northern India – Kriya Yoga Ashram. Unique in its design structure has a calm, bright and harmonious energy, which largely contribute to progress in personal practice.
This ashram was founded by the current guru of Kriya Yoga tradition – Swami Shankarananda Giri. The ashram was built exactly “in the image and likeness” of the main ashram of Kriya Yoga in Puri (Orissa), founded by Sri Paramahamsa Yogananda. Yes, Swami Yogananda – the author of one of the most widely read books about yoga, “Autobiography of Yogi”, impressed many generations of people and has become the first book about yoga which is known by many modern yogis.
2-bed room with twin beds, shower / toilet in each room. 3-course vegetarian meal organized in the ashram.
Be prepared for ashram rules: don’t stay in the city until late at night and return to the ashram before gate will be closed, do not wear revealing clothes at the ashram, be quiet and don’t disturb your neighbors).